Saturday 21 May 2011

Vintage Birthday Party


Morning.
Today is my Birthday.
So just a little note to say hello
and say I had such a lovely time last night.
We had a Vintage themed party in a local hall, 
With an old film on a big screen with popcorn.
And a band playing some old music.
Everyone came with desserts.
Loved it.
Everyone was so lovely and helpful.


All I had to do was bring the vintage tablecloths and china.
Also had punch out of vintage glass bowls.


I didn't take too many photographs, 
I left that for everyone else.
I will show you more later.


My mom made these chocolate brownies.
I love them so much.

Well have a good day all.
Present time.

xxx



11 comments:

  1. Have a lovely day. This spread look absolutely gorgeous.
    I love the vintage cat from the previous post, what a find! I also loved the wedding pictures, just gorgeous.
    Have a super time,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday ^__^ and have a great dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

    The mum's chocolate brownies look like yummy .... very yummy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday! pictures are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohh sounds like a lovely evening. Happy birthday have a wonderful day, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday - sounds like you had a lovely "vintage" time.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday. Great idea a vintage themed birthday.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Sounds like a perfect party, and what a fantastic array of cakes! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, looks like a lovely cakefest! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, glad you had a lovely day. All of your goodies look yummy - love chocolate brownies. In fact, I might make some this week now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone,
    I have had too many desserts now, and am now massive as well as older!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, so sorry I missed this post!
    Heres wishing you a Very Happy Belated Birthday!
    Hope you had a great day, the party sounds wonderful!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...