Monday 7 November 2011

The Blind Lemon Vintage Fashion Fair,



 The Blind Lemon Vintage 
Fashion Fair

I had the pleasure of attending the Blind Lemon Vintage fashion fair recently in Swansea.
It was founded in 2005 in Pembrokeshire and has now developed into s series of Vintage Fashion Fairs across the Uk. It is run by Edwin Dyson who is based in Bristol.

I only took a few photographs as one had to try on loads of cute 1950's outfits and look at all the lovely treasures.


Lots and lots of jewellery. 


Maroon hat. 


Really cute 1950's floral print dress.


A plethora of pretty printed dresses, skirts and shirts.



Grey spotty and yellow floral dress.



Heart shaped teapot.



Jewellery detail.


Floral fabric.


Blue and white swimming hat.
Would love the looks if I turned up on the beach with this beauty!


Yellow swimming hat.


Black and gold  dress.


Red and yellow dress detail.


blue and white pinafore dress.


Gold dress detail.



Brown shoes.


I have a passion for old magazines.
 Particularly love this fun cover on the magazine Courier.


I was in a world-wind rush going around.
Chatted to some lovely people, tried on some lovely clothes and took a few photos.

I did rather well,even though I was so so so tempted to buy more. 
I  brought the cutest vintage red floral skirt.I haven't worn it yet but I think I actually might wear it today.


I am now looking forward to the next vintage fair now.

x





2 comments:

  1. The fabric of the dresses you photographed looks beautiful. I hope you will show us your red vintage skirt!

    Lieve groet,

    Madelief

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - I am feeling physically ill with jealousy!!! I would give anything to be able to go to something like this. How totally amazing. Can't wait to see a pic of your purchase! Have a fab week hon.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...