Wednesday 21 December 2011

Green and Gold Vintage China,


I have been meaning to write this for a while. 
We have been a little bit late in getting ready for Christmas as we have had so much on at the moment. 
But we had to get out the lovely green vintage china to celebrate the first mouth watering experience of a warm mince pie with a hot cup of herbal tea.



Mince pie, courtesy of our lovely neighbours Ollie  and Chris.


Mince pie for four on four pretty green plates.


Lightening design on this green plate.


Green and gold Royal Albert. I also have a few more of these in really bold colours. 


Love the design of this green and gold cup so much , so beautiful.


Top view x 4.




I knew I would love crochet one day!




                                      


                                   

Four green plates.



Pile of green plates.



More plates, sorry got carried away!


So looking forward to more mince pies.


Have a great day.


Iggy Piggy Becca

x




2 comments:

  1. Such pretty plates! Normally I am not that much of a green person, but I love the combinations of patterns and greens you made.

    Lucky you to have such sweet neighbours. I wish mine would bake me something :-)!

    Lieve groet,

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh lovely. I hope you've got the china at the ready for me.......the case is being packed!!!!!!

    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

♥ Thank you so much for leaving a comment. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...